COVID-19 UPDATE 5/21/20
PLEASE BE SURE TO WASH YOUR HANDS, WEAR YOUR MASK AND KEEP A DISTANCE OF 6’.
BEACH, BOARDWALK, RECREATION
· Social gatherings are limited to 10 or fewer: family members, romantic partners, care givers only.
· The Wildwood Boardwalk is open for walking, biking and running.
· Tram cars will not be open this weekend. They resume May 26.
· No inside or outdoor dining on the Boardwalk.
· No open containers of alcohol are permitted on the Boardwalk.
· The Wildwood Beach is open; however, you must practice social distancing.
· You may only swim at a Wildwood Beach when lifeguards are on duty. Lifeguards will be on duty 10:00am through 5:30pm Saturday through Monday of Memorial Day weekend at Cresse, Leaming, Rio Grande, Andrews, Baker, Youngs, Spicer, Lincoln, Oak, Maple, Magnolia, and 26th. Each stand will consist of 2 guards: one on the stand the other walking around the stand patrolling the beach and practicing social distance from the other lifeguard.
· Parks are open; playgrounds remain closed.
· Drive-thru and drive-in events are permitted under social distancing guidelines.
· Short term rentals begin May 26 with 60% occupancy through June 21.
· All shared pools are to remain closed. You may uncover and fill them but keep them closed.
· Private backyard pools may open for private use.
· Essential businesses, on and off the Boardwalk, are open for takeout, curbside pickup and delivery only.
· Non-Essential retail stores are allowed to reopen for curbside pickup.
· Rides, arcades, games, picnic areas and water play equipment remain closed due to executive orders.
· Mercantile licenses are due June 30/late July 1.
· Taxes due June 1.
· Rio Grande Avenue projected to be complete in two weeks, inspections pending.
· Parking meters are on through 10/31/20. Parking permits are available at City Hall.
· City Hall is open weekdays 8:30 -4:30; please wear a mask.
This information is updated regularly at www.wildwoodnj.org