Weekly Update 6.4.20
Per Executive Order 149 https://nj.gov/infobank/eo/056murphy/pdf/EO-149.pdf
and 150 https://nj.gov/infobank/eo/056murphy/pdf/EO-150.pdf
Read the above EO’s for exceptions and regulations.
For all EO’s:
No municipality, county, or any other agency or political subdivision of this State shall enact or enforce any order, rule, regulation, ordinance, or resolution which will or might in any way conflict with any of the provisions of Executive Order No. 149 (2020), or which will or might in any way interfere with or impede its achievement.
ALL SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS REMAIN IN FORCE: STAY 6FT APART, WEAR MASKS, WASH HANDS
June 15, 2020
· Restaurants, cafeterias, dining establishments, and food courts with limited capacity outdoors only; patrons may enter for restroom facilities or to pass through to outdoor seating. Smoking is temporarily prohibited in outdoor dining space. Establishments should seek municipal guidance for permissible outdoor areas.
· Nonessential retail businesses
· Childcare centers and other childcare facilities
· Picnic areas and pavilions shall be open to the public at all state parks and forests
June 22, 2020
· Hair salons and barbershops
· Sporting activities, including organized sporting activities, are permitted in outdoor settings only, provided that they do not involve person-to-person contact or routinely entail individuals interacting within six feet of one another.
June 30, 2020
· High school sporting activities under the jurisdiction of the New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association (“NJSIAA”) may resume in accordance with reopening protocols issued by NJSIAA, which shall consider DOH guidance in issuing these protocols.
July 6, 2020
· Youth summer camps shall be permitted to operate; Residential and overnight camps are prohibited from operating.
· Gyms, libraries, museums, and some government services like the DMV